Ada is the Dallan group company specialised in the
manufacture of automatic systems for the assembly and packaging of products made on Dallan lines.
Established in 2002, over the years it has developed modules and automation systems for managing the end of line of many Dallan product lines and systems. Ada is specialised in:
- systems for the packaging of rail/stud sections for plasterboard, ranging from small packages to large strapped packages complete with wood packing strips;
- systems for the packaging of T-bars in cardboard boxes and logistics for palletising the boxes;
- systems for assembling the curtains of external Venetian blinds;
- systems for the packaging of perforated and non-perforated angle profiles;
- systems for the assembly and packaging of cut-to-measure rolling shutter curtains, inserted to form the curtain and locked either with plastic caps or without caps (patented system).
|Foam-filled roller shutters||Plasterboard system||T-BAR||External Venetian blinds|
All systems can be integrated into existing Dallan lines and are available in many versions to satisfy all requirements, whether simple manual machines, semiautomatic machines or fully automated and robotised plants. All in perfect Dallan style.
For more information, please call our office on +39 0423 734111 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.