DALLAN LXN 1000 con POWERSORT
Laser cutting with automated system for the separation and sorting of parts for widths up to 1000 m.
The new LXN 1000 with exclusive Powersort system is the latest Dallan evolution in the sector and opens up new possibilities for the sheet metal working industry.
This revolutionary and exclusive system adds the laser cutting of suspended materials to the conventional LXN technology, with many advantages:
- simple separation of parts
- cutting of the material without the classic supporting beds (fakir bed), therefore eliminating the undesirable flashback effect
- quick and easy elimination of the large scrap pieces and the waste skeleton
- precise machining of extremely thin gauge materials, from 0.15 up to 2mm.
Elements making up the system are:
- Fibre laser cutting system LXN 1500 with inbuilt feeder
- Fibre laser source 1000W and 2000W – 3000W and 4000W on request (manufacturer IPG Photonics)
- Chiller cooling system
- ALMACAM programming/nesting software for processing coils of the same width as the product (100% use of material)
- Powersort system for sorting and separating the finished parts
Features of the system:
- Working area 1000x1000mm
- Machinable material: from 0.15 to 2 mm thick, up to 1000 mm in width
- Source made by IPG Photonics